Traditional surfatted soap with pure and organic shea butter – Cold saponification
Certified un-treated, organic, fair trade, cruelty free, vegan, zero pollution
Beauty Ritual : When it come into contact ith water, your Karethic raw shea butter soap becomes a creamy shea butter mousse which gently cleanses, nourishes, and nourrit et and favours the skin’s hydration*.
*Hydration of superficial layers of the epidermis.
100 % of the total ingredients are from organic farming
30 % of the total ingredients are from fair trade
Without palm oil, this soap is obtained according to the traditional soap making process, by cold saponification:
• No heating of vegetable oils, in the aim to better preserve and restore their restorative properties
• 100% of the glycerine produced during manufacturing remains in the soap paste, for better hydration and nutrition of the skin
• Reduction of energy expenditure during manufacturing (+ 90%) without harmful rejection for humans and their environment
• Natural drying of soap, without synthetic additives
• Fragrance free, aroma or essential oil free
Made in France in a manufacturing unit with the “Nature et Progrès” mention, Karethic soap combines the expertises of French soap makers and of African producer groups.
INCI Ingredients : Sodium sheabutterate**, sodium olivate*, sodium cocoate, aqua, glycerin,
*Ingredients from organic farming
**Ingredients from organic farming and fair trade
Delivered without packaging.
Keep in a dry place, away from light and heat.