Traditional African Sponge, Minimalist, Zero Waste
More practical, hygienic, economical and ecological than the shower flower or the washcloth, the African sponge measures 50 cm to 1 meter, dries faster and allows to effectively clean all areas of the body including the least accessible: the back !
How to use :
• Moisten the sponge and lather your soap simultaneously by rubbing it.
• After your shower, shake the sponge to remove any water and allow to dry.
• Use 3 times per week on normal to dry skin or daily on oily skin.
• Before first use, heat in boiling water to soften the texture.
Tip : The long and flexible shape of the African sponge allows to put your soap by knotting it around your tap.
•Increases the foam and reduces the amount of soap and water needed for a shower.
•Dries faster than the shower flower or washcloth and prevents the accumulation of germs.
• Long duration of use.
• Allows to effectively clean all areas of the body including the back !
• Improves blood circulation.
• Reinforce the effectiveness of your cream or balm after the bath thanks to a better absorption by the skin.
• Fights against ingrown hairs.
• Easy to clean in the machine at 30 °C.
• Different textures and meshes allow use for adults and children from 3 years.
• Very practical and light, it gets carried everywhere !
Dimension : 50 x 50 cm
Material : recyclable nylon net